Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good Day! Will Tomorrow Spell Victory?

I had a good day today. Did some musical planning and went to the eye doctor. I need stronger lenses. The frames will stay the same and I asked that my progressive lens will have different focal points. This past years was crazy. I hope that the new ones will be better.

All the choirs went well too. The kids sang nicely and the adult choir has some nice new music. Praise team sings on Sunday so we practiced tonight too. I think it will be very nice.. I like all of the songs.

Tomorrow is a day filled with excitement. I will quilt tomorrow and have to really work on thank you notes. But at 8 pm, all eyes will be on our TV screen. The Sooners play the Gators for the National Championship. As you can tell, the majority of our family will be rooting for the Sooners. As for the bowl picks, Dan is in the lead by one. If the Gators win, Dan wins. If the Sooners win, Grace and Sarah tie for first. Will Dan change his vote and root for the Sooners? Which of the Wilhelm's are pulling for the Gators? There is still time for strategic votes to win the trophy. I have learned that the changing of votes is a dangerous game. It is better to stick with your first choice. Stay Tuned for the results!

We had a few inches of snow fall today and it still looks very wintry here. Sarah will get more snow with the lake effect snowfall in Holland. The roads are ok and I think there will be school the rest of the week.

That is all for now.

Grace