Thursday, January 22, 2009

Latest Headlines - UPDATED AGAIN!

Tidbits for Thursday are as follows:

  1. I applied for four jobs yesterday and already received one rejection. Three remain hopefuls.
  2. Our family now owns a Wii system! We are anxious to try it out. Thanks to all for the Christmas money!
  3. I made the second batch of applesauce and it is better than the first! I will take it to quilting. Not sure if I will sew, lots to do at home. Mary invited the cast over for dinner!
  4. Tonight is the first perfomance of the One Act "Story Theater" at 7:30 pm. Be there at 7 to watch the spike and listen to rehearsal.
  5. Sad to hear that our new president has already signed the executive order to allow US funding of abortions overseas. What the heck! I guess embryonic stem cell research will be funded with our money too. What is next?
  6. Make that two rejections and two hopefuls. I am a little discouraged. It is obvious to me that they won't consider me without any OR experience. How will I get in anywhere?
  7. The One Act Play was good. I really loved Mary as the fisherman's wife. Actually that whole part of the story was the great. Wish you could have been here.
  8. We all had fun playing the Wii. I think Matt is probably the most skilled. I still have fun.!

That is it for now. If I think of other tidbits I will continue to add here. Have a good Donnerstag!

~Grace