Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Takes Me Back

I just love this picture of Sarah. She has it on her social website, facebook. It brings back many wonderful memories from our time living in Japan. Sarah just called and reported that she just took a psychology test she forgot about. Yikes. She wasn't hysterical or anything, just felt bad that she didn't study. She said she didn't epic fail. That is good.

Matthew's baseball camp was good. I had a hard time finding the place last night and then had to park in a parking garage. By the time we got all parked, I forgot to take my paper work to stay busy for 2 hours. The bleachers were just sooo comfortable. His HS coach was there and said Matt could get a ride with the team next time. That would save a lot of gas for us!

Mary played a gig last night and she said it was more of a paid practice. I guess they played in the reception area and not many people stood around to listen. Now Mary wants to buy a new full size guitar she found in the paper. Her other acoustic guitar is a 3/4 size with nylon strings. She says she has the money. We'll see!

I am trying to get the flannel pants done, but it is slow going. There are other things that happen and take time, what a news flash! I am sure that happens to all of us. I am going to be good and not haul laundry either until the official release from the doctor.

Well, lets see if I can get some things accomplished!

Grace