Thursday, January 29, 2009

Prayers Please

Good Morning! Just a few things for prayers.
  • Things are a little hectic at college and Sarah could use a few extra prayers during this busy time. FAFSA is due, papers to write, clinics to work and the decision about the softball team.
  • I am fighting a cold. I go to the surgeon/doctor tomorrow for my 6 week check. Hopefully all my restrictions will be lifted! Still have episodes of soreness and discomfort.
  • My employment search keeps hitting walls, and doors close. I was going to go to a job fair this afternoon, but I heard on the TV they are going to "lay off" doctors and nurses! The other jobs I applied for haven't responded. Each day without a call, less likely I will be interviewed.
  • Home health job changes companies Monday. I've jumped through most of their hoops and will finalize the rest of their requirements tomorrow at a meeting here in Greenville. At least I don't have to drive back to Lansing. I love my little patient, but I really think it is time to move on. Perhaps God still needs me there.
  • Mary has solo and ensemble on Saturday morning. She plays her cello at 8:49 am!

Thank you to all for your support and encouragement and prayers that get us through each day!

Grace