Friday, January 30, 2009

Update #1

Doctor's visit went well. Healing well, just a little slower than most. I can go back to work, bowl and really do whatever I want. Mostly she said to listen to your body..it will be your guide..if the activity causes soreness, pull back a little. She is a wonderful doctor. I go back in 3 more months.

I am almost ready to leave for the meeting for work. After having a lot of negative feelings, I realize that maybe having fewer hours at first will be best for me. There is a reason for everything and this might be God's way for me to heal more while working a little less. I feel much better about everything.

Went to lunch with Jeff at Subway. I really like their roasted chicken sub. It is very tender. Not sure what to do for dinner yet, but I will take one step at a time.

Better get going! More Later.

~Grace