Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Fun Day

We had a very nice Monday at Hope College. Mary liked the visitation day very much. They sure do a great job. You don't have to audition to get into the music education program, just for music scholarships. That is a plus. The theater people are very nice too. She definitely has a lot to think about, and make some decisions. We also spent some time with Sarah. We went out to dinner, took her shopping and got her a few goldfish. Time really goes by fast when you visit someone special. Now she can't find the fish food, so I am going to send her what we have at home. On the way home we stopped and looked at a few previously owned Toyoto Minivans. They sure are nice. The windstar we have has almost 150,000 miles and will probably need to be replaced this year.

Today I have done a few loads of laundry, accomplished some errands and went to worhsip committee meetings. Still have laundry and errands and also want to finish up the FAFSA form and submit for the year 2009-2010! That will be a big relief too. Mary has choreography today and tomorrow from 4-10pm. We are supposed to get some snow the next couple of days. Wonder if we will end up with a snow day. I work tomorrow 5a-5p, so the snow day will be tomorrow, since they usually happen on my work days. All of my applications have been rejected and there are few jobs for me to apply for. I still feel like I need to do something new, but am still very discouraged about the whole thing.

Guess that is all.

Grace