Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Pretty Good Day!

Church and Sunday School went well. Attendance was down a little due to a long holiday weekend. Still we had over 50 for sunday school. The chimes played "Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow" the best ever! I was so proud of them. I also served my last time on the sunday morning fellowship. That is a big load off of my shoulders. We had lunch together and then took Mary to Brandon's house to work on a project. The afternoon was nap time for us, then Jeff had an elders meeting. I got to bowling at 7 and Norma was there waiting for me. The other team pre bowled so they wouldn't miss the NASCAR race. Jeff and Randy were a little late due to the meeting, but it didn't matter since it was just us bowling. It was a good thing we waited. Jeff bowled a 233 the first game, 184 and 171. Wow what a night! I bowled well my 2 and 3rd games.. 137 and a 123. Our team took 3 points tonight. That should help move us up a little bit.

Tomorrow we are taking Mary to Hope College. We plan to attend chapel and a class with Sarah, Lunch with the theater people, tours and student panel for questions and answers. Afterward, we will take Sarah for McDonalds, shop for a few grocery items and she wants to get more goldfish at the pet store. We should be home by evening. We are taking Sarah one of her prom dresses for a dance coming up at college.

As for now, Jeff and I are going to try and finish up the FAFSA forms forms for 2009-2010. Next year we will have to do this for 2 of our kids. They are growing up too fast. Two in college just isn't right.

That is all for now...Have a Happy President's Day!

Grace