Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Sad Update

Well, I have been rejected once again by the Spectrum Health Systems. I have applied to probably 6 jobs and all of them say, pursuing other candidates. The sad thing is that they send that note to me and then post the same exact job the next day. I feel like am just not wanted and wonder if working home health so long will keep me from working the in the hospital. Although I try not to, I blame the hospital here in town for part of the situation. Being displaced by someone with less experience and seniority really.....well....stinks. I know that all things happen for a reason, but I'd really like a change in my career setting. I am tired of being a puppet. My brain wants a challenge! Guess I will just keep on going the best I can. This is not what I dreamed of for my nursing career. For now I will focus on the good, schedule flexibility and location.


That is all...I know I told everyone to smile..so I am going to take my own advice!






Grace