Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday is Better than Wednesday

I woke up Wednesday morning with the flu...Yuck. I knew I was probably going to sick, since my patient's family was all sick on Monday. I was sick less than 12 hours, but slept most of the day. I feel much better today and will go back to work tomorrow.

Our dinner Tuesday night was very good and we had a nice time. Poor Matthew had a lot of homework left when we went to dinner and had a stressful time getting done when we got home. I guess we shouldn't do dinner parties during the week anymore.

Of course I missed Ash Wednesday service. I was supposed to play the clavinova, but thanks to Annette who stepped in for me last minute. Quilting was pretty much a mind game for me today. I had to rethink my quilt colors and patterns. It just didn't look right. I think I know what to change. I also redid the lunch schedule. We have "potluck" meals each week. Only 3 people bring the meal at a time...one main dish, one side dish and one dessert. We have a lot of fun. It is extra fun now that the office and preschool director eat with us.

Matthew is at the basketball game. Mary and Brandon are singing around the piano. Jeff is going to bring home pizza for dinner before orchestra tonight. Auditions for collage concert were today and I don't know when the results will be posted.

Well, better get going. Have a good one.

~Grace