Saturday, February 14, 2009

Still Snowing...

Well, it is still snowing and it definitely looks very white outside. Jeff did take care of the snow already. Matthew got his chores done and I am half done with Matt's pants. My house smells like a bakery, since I am baking for fellowship. So far, brownies, cookies, breakfast bread and finally yet to come, birthday cake.
Jeff wants to go out for Valentine dinner. We will take the kids if they want to go. No fun sitting at home alone. I am listening to the Gator basketball game. We are down by 2. Seconds left.....and......darn...Gators lose by two. Bulldogs got their first win. Boo!

High School site has posted pictures of the One Act. I went ahead and posted them here. They should have been at state competition today.



You can see more pictures if you click on greenville high school arts to the left, then click theater, then archive, then photos.. Whew! Good Luck.

Grace