Friday, May 7, 2010

Sarah is Coming Home! (30 days left to Graduation)

I should be sleeping and getting rested to be ready to go pack up Sarah and bring her home later this morning. I am anxious to go get her and I know that she is excited to come home too!  Too bad it is supposed to rain tomorrow.  Not  a fun way to move out!

Instead, I am blogging, something I love to do, and have to be in the right mood to accomplish. Today I did the following
  • Got the oil changed in the Prius at 0800!
  • Got lots of pictures downloaded and uploaded. Now putting them into the online album. Patience patience they will be up soon!
  • Organizing volunteers for Bleacher Bums.
  • Received official softballs for the upcoming season, plus the third set of rules. Third time's a charm!
  • Cooked dinner! Chicken with BBQ sauce, cheese and bacon. Cleaned the kitchen.
  • Orchestra practice. Glad to have Mary there tonight. Our music is coming along nicely.
  • Shopping, not too much!
Last Monday was the orchestra banquet.  Mary received a few cute awards, teacher's pet and most likely to become a music teacher, and then more importantly her senior plaque.  Mrs Gould, the director has been a great mentor to Mary and it was a little sad, realizing that High School Orchestra is coming to an end.  Their last concert is Tuesday May 18th. Last choir concert in May 20. She can't wait for it all to be over. We will see when it really happens. I have included the picture from Prom Night taken at the Grand Volute. I think it is a great picture!

Think that is it for now...Next time I blog, Sarah will be home!

Gracie

No comments: