Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trying to Keep UP! (32 days left)

I guess I got a lot done today.  Worked on Softball lineups, graduation announcement lists and addresses, consolidated information for my muscle surgery, and found several jobs to apply for, but the website wasn't working right.  Luckily, I talked to some helpful people and discovered the problem and hopefully next time I apply for a job, everything will get saved properly.  Let's hope so.  I also have my sign up list for theatre boosters. I will be calling people the rest of the week and weekend to help with concessions, ticket sales and activities for next weeks show "Bleacher Bums".  

I still want to download and upload some pictures to post on the Wilhelm Family Album. Mostly of the Village Green trip to Florida.  It may take me a while, so please be patient. I need to apply for those jobs and start writing out announcements. The Prius is getting an oil change tomorrow and I am the side dish person for the quilters.  Laundry needs to be done and there is orchestra practice in the evening.  The softball team has decided to practice tomorrow evening as well in preparation for Monday season opener.

Matthew has not been feeling too well lately. He has the terrible cough and congestion that the rest of us had.  He  felt so bad that he told the coach he better not play the second game of today's doubleheader.  The coach gave him a hard time.  I picked him up after choir upset and feeling terrible.  Guess the coach told the team after the first game that they were pathetic. Matthew is very discouraged and depressed about the season.  He has lots of homework too, which will keep him up late tonight. That won't help him get better.  It is just a vicious cycle. :(

Mary worked at McDonald's tonight and even stayed a late when they got busy.  Jeff and I had dinner there and she got our order just right!  She works again on Saturday.  Friday she works at Jimmy's Pub and Grub, where I had a delicious lunch yesterday.

Sarah took a final yesterday, one today and one tomorrow.  She feels like they have gone ok so far. I will pick her up Friday morning.  It supposed to be raining, so it should make for an interesting move out.  I can't wait to have her home, even if it is for just a month.

That is all for now...

Gracie

No comments: