Saturday, May 1, 2010

Florida report-Day #3 Animal Kingdom and Performance

Mary has been calling each night with a summary of the day's events.  They spent the day at Animal Kingdom until late afternoon when they went to Downtown Disney for shopping.  By 7 they were getting ready for their show at the Waterside stage in the Marketplace at 8:30 pm. My mom, brother and sister all made it in time.  They reported the concert to be really good!  Mary said they the singers had a group inspirational meeting and got all fired up and ready.  After the show, Mary told me that it was the BEST SHOW ever!  I am so happy for them.  Today they are in Hollywood Studios all day and evening.  They fly out of Orlando in the AM and arrive back in Greenville around 3 pm.

I got some housework done this morning and then had a nice day at work. My patient is so cute and doing pretty well. Now I am home and need to work on folding laundry, prepping for sunday school and make sure that Mary and Matthew can get picked up tomorrow somehow, as the chime concert starts 30 minutes before their expected arrival.

That is all for now...

Gracie

No comments: