Friday, November 5, 2010

Almost the Weekend!

This weekend is going to be a busy one! Thought I had better blog a little before all the excitement begins tomorrow!

First I will spend the day with my little princess and give her good care and lots of hugs.  She sure is a cutie.  I say that a lot, but it is true! After work, Jeff, Matthew and I will be going to the second GHS football playoff game here in Greenville.  It is supposed to be very cold, so I will need to dress warm and bring a blanket or two! Greenville plays Muskegon.  Our Yellow Jackets have been playing great, so we hope that they will keep their momentum!

Saturday Mary will be coming home in the morning with her friend Brandon and his family.  She will spend most of the day with us and then attend a family party with Brandon in the evening. That works out great since Matthew and I will be going to Holland to see the annual Nykerk Competition. It is a night of competitive singing, acting and orating between the classes of 2013 and 2014. All the participants are women. The men are there as supporters/cheerleaders. Upper classemen women coach their resepective classes, even vs odd!  It proves to be a great experience.  It will be crowded, so we will have to arrive an hour early!  First come first served!  Should be home before midnight and then maybe some late night talk with my Wolverine.

Mary will be able to come to church with us on Sunday and hopefully get to have dinner together before heading back to Ann Arbor.  Won't be too long though before I see her again.  We will attend her fall concert on November 13th, as a part of the University of Michigan Women's Glee Club. A week later I will travel back for Brandon's concert with the Men's Glee Club! Of course there will be another night of bowling on Sunday evening.  We are currently tied for first place. Hope I can at least bowl my average~120!

Next week, Matthew will be inducted into the National Honor Society on Thursday, November 11th, Veteran's Day.  We will have to eat early, since many restaurants offer free meals to Veterans! The following week is GHS' Sound of Music! I will probably go to the press review on Tuesday and then work and watch the Friday Show.  Then Thanksgiving will be right around the corner!  Wow!

Here is a few updates:
  • My complex ovarian cyst is resolved!  All in the clear for now. Thanks for your prayers.
  • Mary won a $20 gift card to Espresso Royale in Ann Arbor for her very cute Halloween door. Congratulations Mary!
That is all for now...

Grace

No comments: