Tuesday, November 23, 2010

School's Out!

Matthew is happy that school is out for the next five days!  I asked him to ride along to Ann Arbor with me tomorrow, but he already planned to go bowling with his buddies.  Sounds like fun!  I have some ideas for family fun this week, wonder how many we will get done. I should have Mary and Brandon home by 6pm and Sarah will be home by 8pm.  It will be nice to have everyone home. Here are some of my ideas:
  • dinners
  • see a movie
  • bowling as a family
  • shopping?
  • put up some Christmas lights?
  • Christmas Tree Up??
I will be stopping in Lansing at my nursing office to sign a few papers on my way to Ann Arbor. Since I don't have to take a test as first thought, I don't have to leave until after lunch.  I hope that I won't have to deal with any bad weather.

Matthew brought home part of the set yesterday after school.  They finished striking and he brought home a section of the stairway of the von Trapp house. I think it is cool.  Mary still has a spider in her room from Charlotte's Web.  He interviewed today for stage manager for the One Acts coming up in a few weeks.  That is an exciting time! One Acts are awesome! This year is a comedy year and the show will be Shakespeare.

Mary has a new job washing dishes in the law club.  Her wage is better and it is not too far to walk.  The first semester is nearing the end and she is anxious to choose her classes for the winter semester, but must wait until December 10th.  Oh the joys of being a freshman again!

Sarah and her friends went to the town home office today and are on the list to sign a lease next week.  How exciting for her!  I can't believe that she will be a senior in college next year! Whew!  She is doing a great job.

That about does it..

Gracie

No comments: