Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quick Report

I would be remiss if I didn't report on last night's show, The Sound of Music.  I reported to duty at 1830 and there were people already there to buy tickets!  Jeff and I jumped right in and started working!  The line continued for over an hour!  I sold the last ticket at 1940, they had to hold the show to get everyone seated. It was a full house, we sold out!  Record ticket sales for the auditorium.   Tonight is the final show.  It has been a great run!

I will be back at the  Hill Auditorium  for the UM Men's Glee Club Concert.  They do such a spectacular show, I am excited to attend.  The long drive is worth it!

For now, I am going to fold the last load of laundry, pick up Sammy's yard and get ready for lunch with Jeff.  He is recerting in CPR this morning at church.  There is a craft show in our fellowship hall with some really nice things, including a U.P. Michigan Pasty for lunch.  I don't really like them, but Jeff is going to take some home for dinner tonight.  When I go back to pick up Jeff from CPR I may do a little shopping and practice the clavinova and maybe the organ for church tomorrow. So much to do!

Better go!

Grace

No comments: