Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Did You Vote Today?

Jeff and I have casted our votes and now wait to see what will happen in the state of Michigan and our beloved country.   Our polls in Greenville were not  busy late this morning and early in the afternoon.  Many people are disgusted with the ongoing mudslinging of the candidates against each other.  I suppose some people are so mad they just won't vote.

Jeff and I picked up the Kia this afternoon and then Jeff drove it to Holland and I turned around to go to my appointment. My ultrasound went well. The cyst remains but looks like it may have shrunk a little.  Will know more next week.   Last time Jeff and I talked on the phone he was on his way back with "Matt's" van.  It will be nice to let him drive to school again.  0645 is so early!   I know why Matt is so tired in the morning.

As for tonight, I will work on some laundry and maybe do some "paperwork" on the computer.  Think I might go rake some leaves in the front yard while it is still light out.

Better bundle up, it is getting cool outside.

Gracie

PS: Mary participated in the dorm halloween "door" contest.  I think it is so cute.  She hopes to win $20 to Espresso Royale!

No comments: