Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yummy

I have had some good meals the past few days.
  1. Yesterday our family went to the Golden Corral for "Honor the Veterans" day.  Jeff got a free buffet! The line was out the door, but the the line moved quickly. We met some nice people in line and then shared a table with another military couple. It was a nice evening of visiting! Not surprising though, since military families have friends wherever they go! The food was very good and they selection even bigger than I remember!  I really enjoyed the fajita meat, the salad bar,  chinese bar and of course the hot soft yeast rolls!  We all had our fill and got home by 10 pm.  
  2. Today I had my favorite sandwich with my favorite ranch at Jimmy's Pub and Grub!  It was delicious as always.  Mary was jealous when she found out, and wants to go there over Thanksgiving break.
Today was press review for the Sound of Music.  I got the times all mixed up and missed it.  I called the theatre and they informed me that I can take pictures tomorrow night too.  I am supposed to be at Choir rehearsal too, I will see if I can leave a little early or just leave before Praise Team. Matthew said the mountain wouldn't be done until tomorrow, but no one believed him since press review was today.  Guess who was right?  Matthew, of course! So I couldn't have gotten pics of the mountain anyway!  Guess all things do turn out for good, since I got some laundry done today!  Wow!  I will be volunteering at the show on Thursday and Friday nights. Jeff and I will be seeing the show Friday after selling tickets.

Saturday I will be heading off to Ann Arbor for the Men's Glee Club Concert after a Thrivent Lunch at Winter Inn (another good meal).  They have great burgers!  I can't wait for the show, the men always do a superb job!

Better get that last load of laundry done, work tomorrow and Friday. Quilting on Thursday!  I am a busy little bee or should I say Yellow Jacket!

Gracie

No comments: