Saturday, November 27, 2010

Please Pray...

I just got a message that my little Hailey is in the hospital with pneumonia.  How sad I am!  Please pray for a quick and full recovery.  We try to keep her out of the hospital, so she must have been pretty sick at home for her to go to the hospital over a holiday. It takes  Hailey a long time to get better. Thank you! I want to go and visit her, but I am sick with a cough and cold too.

On a happier note, we had a fun time bowling last night with the Cory's. I was able to reach over 100 each of the three games.  Everyone did  well! Kid's wanted a late night snack, so we had Arby's  that was less than delicious but edible.  Jeff watched some football and the kids and I got the Christmas Tree and some decorations up!  Did take a break to see the end of the Nevada/Boise State Game.  Wow what and overtime ending, another undefeated team falters.

Went to bed very late and woke up needing Robitussin. Found the message  about my little princess when I came down to the kitchen. My phone was beeping.

Planning on attending a baby shower later today and of course watch some football.  Hope I am feeling well enough to go.  I don't think I have a fever so it should be fine, even if for a short time. Mary is going to watch the Michigan/Ohio State game with Brandon and Sarah has lots of homework.  Matt and Jeff will be at the "shower" too and visit with all the guys.

Well, I am going to try and get some rest now.  Thanks for all of your prayers.

Gracie

No comments: