Saturday, November 13, 2010

Caught Up?

I finally got got up on the computer work that was piling up.  What a good feeling!  Matthew helped me clean up the house and I even decided to try and upload videos on our Wilhelm Family Photo website. First you have to click on the Family Photo link on the right. Then you should click on the videos tab.  I have uploaded movies of Matthew's Fall Village Green Performances. Once they load up, I will try to put up the video from Nykerk at Hope last weekend. If this works out well, you can expect some video from Mary's Women's Glee Club Concert!  Another good way to see some videos is on you tube.  I searched Nykerk and found songs from this year, last year and even several years ago!  I suggest you watch Nykerk on you tube because their quality is much better and you can get a better feeling of how it sounds and looks! It is awesome! You can watch UM Glee Clubs too!
www.youtube.com

Tomorrow I really need to do some laundry done, buy some groceries, practice the piano and be ready for Sunday School before we leave for Ann Arbor at 3 pm.  I have another project that I would like to get done, just don't know if I will have the time.  Matthew will be staying home tomorrow, as there is tech rehearsal for the school musical. He can't miss!

Sunday is our first Sunday School Christmas program rehearsal after church.  Then we prebowl at 4 pm for the next week, and bowl for real at 6:30 pm.  I will be bowled out!

No School on Monday! It is the opening day for deer season with rifles.  Bow hunting has been ongoing for the past month.  Crazy hey!  We will be going to the closest Golden Corral for a Veteran's Free Meal!  Maybe Jeff should wear his uniform! LOL!

Better check on those videos.  Enjoy the videos on shutterfly!

Grace

No comments: