Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let the Craziness Begin!

I am feeling a little overwhelmed, run down and excited about the events coming up! So I think I will keep this entry a little simple, so it doesn't take too long!

  • YESTERDAY: was work, a quick dinner, choir,  then caught the last 90 minutes of the Final Rehearsal of GHS Sound of Music. Got some pretty good pictures and a video snipet that are posted on our Family Album.  Keep a look out for Matthew in the pictures after the show!
  • TODAY: finish the laundry, shower, grocery shopping, bank and post office, go through the mail, cook dinner and report to the high school auditorium to sell flowers at the show! Guess I will be home late!
  • TOMORROW: I work (a little earlier), dinner and then sell tickets for the show, then watch the show with Jeff!  It will be very nice. Late night!
  • SATURDAY: Thrivent lunch at Winter Inn (Mmmm) before leaving for Ann Arbor for the University of Michigan Men's Glee Club Concert. I will arrive in the mid-afternoon to spend time with Mary.  I am excited about the concert, the Men's Glee Club is stellar! Go Blue!
  • SUNDAY: Church...Chime rehearsal at 0830, Sunday School, Play for church and for the choir, the Sunday School Christmas Program rehearses afterward!  I will be exhausted after driving home late from Ann Arbor! No bowling since we pre-bowled, but there is a dedication of a new church and then attend the community Thanksgiving Service at another church.  It was very nice last year.
  • MONDAY: Day "off".  Maybe I can catch up! Yeah right!
  • TUESDAY: Might be cooking a turkey for the preschool, and preparing for our own Thanksgiving!
  • WEDNESDAY:  Leave by 10 am to go to my Nursing Company and complete some paperwork.  Then continue to Ann Arbor to pick up the Wolverines!  Hooray!  Sarah comes home too! Yay!
  • TURKEY DAY:  I am Thankful for ALL of my FAMILY and FRIENDS.  Time to spend with all my kids and wonderful husband.  Wonder what we will do?  I am sure the kids will want to see the new Harry Potter movie!
So between now and Thanksgiving, I will try to blog, but won't make any promises.  Keep your eyes open for new pictures  in the Family Photo Album.

Off to the basement!

Gracie

No comments: