Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Anxiously Waiting....

Our 42" HDTV is supposed to arrive today!  I tracked the package and it left Lansing early this morning. We ordered other items the same day and everything is here but the TV.  I sure hope it comes before the  doctors appointments this afternoon.  What would they do with the package if we are not home???

Have got a pretty good handle on what needs to get done as far as Christmas shopping.  I can get a lot done on the computer!  Who wants to fight all those crowds anyway?  I am almost done with Christmas decorating the house and my music for church is all planned. Guess I need to practice the music now. Kids Choir and Chimes went really well last night.  Orchestra plays tomorrow.

Today is also doctor day. I have been coughing for days and just feel worn down, with no energy.  Matthew has his routine check up after his appendix was found to have a small tumor in it after it was removed.  He will have these check ups for a few years to make sure there aren't anymore little tumors developing.  The outlook is excellent, especially since his tumor was very small! Praise the Lord!

I will see how I feel before going to Sunday School practice this evening.  Suppose I could take a rest.  Wonder how many kids will come?  So many are getting sick this week.  It took me over an hour to get through to the doctor's office and another while to wait my turn to talk to someone.

Jeff informed me this morning that winter arrives tonight, looks like colder temps will be here to stay and maybe even some snow!

I suppose that you can expect some pictures of our new toy later!

Grace

P.S. My patient is home, but still sick.  I won't be at work tomorrow.  Want to be close to 100% when I am at work.  Thanks for the prayers.

No comments: