Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wee Bit O' Good News!

Matthew officially made the Jr Varsity Baseball team.  Congratulations Matt!  He is doing well in school too, all A's and one B+.  We are very proud of him.

Today was a beautiful day!  Blue sky and wonderful temperatures. I didn't need to wear a coat! What a nice change. There are little flowers opening up in the flower beds, purple and white, crocus and some other little ones. A couple even found their way into the grass!  I got a lot done today and will finish up my house chores tomorrow after work and quilting.  I work on Friday all day...12 hours!  Then the Hope basketball game will be on in the evening at 7pm CDT and 6pm EDT.  I hope that I can stay awake for the whole game!

For now I am going to watch sometime TV with my sweetheart and then get to bed for 5 hours of sleep before my 3 hour shift tomorrow.

Gracie

No comments: