Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pretty Flowers!

The flowers at the top of this blog were photographed by me in our side yard.  I even got some bees in the picture!  Can you see him?  I am not as afraid of bees as I used to be.  I can't wait until the trees are blooming. The dogwood in our front yard is beautiful in the spring.

Work was uneventful this morning and then I checked my computer and took a little nap. Got to church for lunch and quilting and planned music with Jeff for Sunday since the orchestra is playing. Rehearsal went well tonight and I think that our songs will sound very nice.  I took Mary shopping at Meijer, Penney's and Maurices.  We both found tops but Mary didn't find pants like she needed.

Tonight's highlight was seeing the International Space Station fly overhead.  It was really cool!  It came from the northwest travelling southeast.  It started out very dim and then got brighter as it moved quickly over Greenville. Within a few minutes it turned dim again and was gone. Mary took a video of it, but it is hard to tell just how fast it is moving because there is nothing next to it, just black sky.

Getting some laundry done, will work on more music tonight before going to bed.  Don't have to be to work until 0830 and I get off at 5 pm.  Need to be home by 6 pm since that is when the Hope Basketball game is on.  Yay!  Go Dutch! Win!

That is all for now.. Have a great Friday...and just a little early....Happy Birthday to my brother Dan!

Gracie

No comments: