Friday, March 19, 2010

Hope Wins Again!

Lady Dutch played another great game tonight.  They stayed in the lead most of the game and won by 9 points. They will play tomorrow at 3pm for the championship!  I bet Sarah is soooo excited!   Can't wait to hear from her. I know I will.  She comes home this weekend for spring break.

Greenville High School Village Green Singers did well at the choir festival today. Their director was very happy with their performance. Next week is collage concert and they will be working hard to get ready for that show.  I have tickets for the Thursday show. I might have to sell tickets on Wednesday if there isn't enough people.  However, Easter isn't far away, I really need to be at church and choir rehearsals.

Excitements builds!  More tomorrow!

Gracie~ Hope College Mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!

No comments: