Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Baptism Birthday Matthew!

Today was Matthew's baptism birthday, so in our family's tradition, he picked dessert.  The cheesecake was very sweet.  Good thing Jeff cut small pieces.  Matt had a nice day, fun playing paintball with his buddy, TV and good dessert.

We were able to watch the Lady Dutch win their game tonight. It was a close game again. They advance to the Final Four next weekend, back in Illinois. Go Hope! Go Dutch! Win! No word from Sarah yet. Not sure if they are travelling back to Hope tonight or tomorrow. My guess is that I will get a text later tonight. She looked so nice on the computer screen during the game. I am so proud of her!

Mary said the concert was amazing and is having a great time with her friend too. I will hear more about it tomorrow.  For now, I had better get the lesson finished and then off to bed...we need to Spring forward~!

Grace

No comments: