Monday, March 1, 2010

In Like a Lamb..Out Like A Lion?

March has come in like a lamb in Michigan. No snow since last Friday and none in the immediate forecast. It is a sunny day and we can hear the birds in the morning. Today it was a woodpecker. I don't think he was pecking our house! Matthew and I think we heard a bat again too in the wall near the computer area. Here we go again!

Great Scores! I had a wonderful night of bowling, 152..148...137! I guess that Wii bowling really helps me, as I Wii bowled a few games before I left for "real" bowling. Unfortunately we lost all four points. The first two games were very close. We did have to spot them nearly 100 pins and then their players were bowling well too! We still had fun and enjoyed McDonald's together afterward.

Today I picked up the house, worked on the computer, banking and bill paying and of course blogging. Have to keep my reader's up to date! Mary has a job interview this afternoon at McDonalds. She has mixed feelings I think about the interview. She needs and wants to make money, but she also has a lot of things planned for the last months of her senior year. Prom, concerts, and Village Green trip. How will that affect her chances for getting hired? Matthew has a baseball meeting today for the upcoming season. I think tryouts are next week.

I have kids choir and chimes tonight and I have a few other things I want to get done in the next week. I will be playing for church quite a bit, so I need to practice the piano a lot this week. PT 3 times this week and a High School Choir concert on Wednesday after I work. I see the foot doctor on Thursday. Think I will ask for xrays.

Guess that is all for now...Have a great Monday!