Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Lamb!

It is March 31 and we have had nice weather for over a week.  Best off, today is Matthew's baseball season opener double header and we are expecting 70 degree temperatures and sunny skies!  I will be there with our camera. I didn't have to wake Matt up this morning, it is game day! Yay!

I spent several hours with Sarah at Hope College yesterday.  She has a lot on her plate and I went down to treat her to dinner and a needed break from the stress of catching up after travelling with the basketball team and missing a few classes.  Today she has two tests, class all day and work in the afternoon.

Mary woke up yesterday with a migraine and missed first hour of school.  Meds worked and then she was off to college class, high school, play practice and then work at Jimmy's restaurant.  She gets her McDonald's schedule today.  Being the worrier that I am, I wonder if she will miss service tomorrow or eat burgers for Easter dinner. I have been giving it all up to the Lord to handle, because there are somethings that I can't control.  Mary is anxious to start sewing her prom dress.

Today I am going to try and catch up on things that I put off. Laundry, paperwork for work, fixing up the sewing area, practicing piano music for holy week and Easter, and working on theatre booster activities. Of course,  I will be at the baseball game later today.  Better get working!

Have a Great April 1st and that is No Fools!

Grace

No comments: