Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Beginnings

This week marks new beginnings for Mary and Matthew.  Mary has started working on her prom dress.  It will be beautiful. Emerald green material with a full skirt. Last night she sewed a mock bodice to check for size and then cut and marked the pattern.  I have decided to follow her process with photos. 

Matthew's baseball season starts this week Wednesday.  He has a double-header in Belding and hopes that he will get to pitch one game.  I washed his uniform, #9, and purple socks and he is ready to go!  I will be there for the season opener.  Looks like the weather will be favorable as well.

I worked on chime music for rehearsal and did some shopping.  Rehearsal for kids choir and chimes went well. I really need to be starting the laundry.  I don't have my work schedule for April yet, but I think I am working early Maunday Thursday.  Still looking for a new venue to work.  Sometimes, I just want to quit nursing and stay at home. I would most likely get bored after a while. Not sure what other work I would want to do...Music?? Not a lot of jobs for nurses who like music. GO back to school? I don't think I have the motivation for that right now.  I'll keep searching.


Palm Sunday was very busy for me.  Teaching Sunday School, directing the combined choir, played for church, directed the chime team and then got Sarah ready to go back to college. Sniff Sniff...I didn't like that.  Sarah got back to Hope safe and sound and we watched the rest of the MSU v Tennessee game with her.  Go Spartans.  We won a point in bowling last night and had a fun time.  My bowling was pretty good, over average all three games! I even bowled a 153~yay!

Well, that is all for now. We keep you posted about our activities during this holy week.

Grace

No comments: