Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tonight is the Night!

Barring any bad weather from Miami to Grand Rapids, I will pick Jeff us tonight at 1030 pm. In some ways the six weeks have gone by fast and in other ways not fast enough.  We are expecting some rain to move into the area soon. The skies have changed from sunny and clear yesterday to cloudy and threatening this afternoon. 

A lot has been acomplished since my last blog.  The house is getting cleaned, the cars got washed, laundry has been started (Jeff is bringing home clean clothes! KUDOS!), bank accounts balanced, floors swept and swiffered and even the p**p yard is cleaned up!  I am baking brownies and cake now for soup supper tonight.  I am playing for church and have some fine hymns to play, Eternal Father Stong to Save, What a Friend We Have in Jesus and Abide With Me.

I took the kids to Big Boy for dinner last night and ended up supporting a fundraiser for St Charles Catholic Church.  Eventhough there were lots of people there, service was pretty good and the food was too.  I hurried over to the Theatre booster meeting. We talked about a lot of stuff and in the end I am now the coordinator for Bleacher Bums pre-show activities.  Lots of ideas were brainstormed and if we can get even half of them done, wow watch out Greenville, it will be a blast. Auditions are still  taking place. We won't know anything for a few days.  After the meeting I came home and watched some television and then helped Matthew complete a project due this morning.

As mentioned earlier, I am baking for church supper now and then need to go get Matthew from school.  Finish up the housework, church, choir rehearsal then off to the airport.  It will be SO WONDERFUL to have Jeff home.

Grace

No comments: