Tuesday, March 9, 2010

He's Coming Home!

Jeff comes home tomorrow night!  We are excited about his return.  I think Jeff is excited too!  In the meantime, I want to get some laundry done, clean up the house, maybe dust and get to that lovely job in Sammy's yard!  You never know what other project I might start. 

Tonight I have a theatre booster meeting. Planning for the next show and the next season!  Speaking of the next play, Mary has auditions today and/or tomorrow. Call backs are on Thursday.  Matthew is taking a break from crew and trying out for baseball next week.  Plan B for Mary is to apply for stage manager if she doesn't get a part and I suppose Matthew would be back on crew if he doesn't make the baseball team. Seems crazy to evevn think that way!

I had a pretty good day at work yesterday and then took the kids to Pizza Hut for dinner before I had to be at church for kids choir and chimes.  Rehearsals went pretty well. Our chime team was asked to be part of a "bell concert" this spring. It is exciting, but we have our work cut out for us too! My next day of work is Friday, a 12 hour 5a-5p shift. Haven't done one of those in a long time!

Better get going and get some things done. 

Grace Wilhelm, USAF dependant

No comments: