Sunday, March 14, 2010

Somebody Has to Lose

Our bowling team lost all four points again tonight. Oddly enough I wasn't as depressed about it. I bowled below average all three games, but over one hundred which is always my goal. Jeff did better, but not the average that he left before military duty.  The most exciting time tonight was when our opponent, who is a nice guy too, bowled a 299!  Eleven strikes in a row!  Wow, I was holding my breath. Then he threw the ball and all but the stupid 10 pin fell. Most the house gasped and sighed.  Still it was great. I was really pulling for him.  We have bowled this team for as long as we belonged to the league.  His wife is bowling at state with Norma and my team.   I am bringing a great handicap!

Sarah made it back to Hope safe and is back to doing homework.  Mary is home from Ann Arbor and had a fun time. She said the U of M/Hardvard/U of Va Glee Clubs concert was amazing.  I guess the combined number was Ave Maria by Chanticlear (sp??).  She did get soaked walking to the church for the concert.  I guess the umbrellas were blowing inside out.  Matthew went you youth, watched part of a movie and had pizza, ritz bits and chocolate milk.

Tomorrow we are going to have the Prius checked tomorrow and a plumber is coming to check our sink drain in the bathroom. Chimes and Kids choir in the evening. 

That is all..

Grace

No comments: