Saturday, March 5, 2011

Almost: "The End"

I am feeling a little sad today as I write about Mary and Brandon's last day in Germany.  I know they have had a wonderful time, but I am sure they don't want the fun to end!  I wouldn't!  By now they have shared their farewell dinner and heading to their final show.  Even though I am anxious to hear about their trip, I am sure they won't be too eager to get back to class. The trip may be over, but they will have  lifelong memories from Munich!


Yesterday we had lots of rain, one inch! Today we are back to snow flurries. Spring weather is so crazy!  Not sure what lies ahead as far as the weather is concerned.  As much as I love the snow, I am tired of wearing boots and heavy coats.

I have plenty to get accomplished this weekend.  Prepare for Sunday School, organize the Shrove Tuesday Dinner, take my class online and finish the laundry. Suppose I should get to work.

Have a great day!

No comments: