Friday, March 4, 2011

Fine Friday

I woke up this morning to an email from Germany that included this picture from Kochel. It brought back so many memories of our trip a few years ago.  I want to go back to Deutschland!  The group was enjoying some hot chocolate before heading to a museum and a hike in the foothills of the Alps.  Sounds so nice.  Friday night's show was Fledermaus, an operetta. Tomorrow they have free time for shopping and then a final show, Don Quixote.  It is hard to believe that their trip is almost over and I will be picking them up at the airport Sunday night.

Work was fine and then had a dinner and a movie.  Tonight we watched The Bounty Hunter.  I liked it much better than last nights show, The Hurt Locker.  That was too intense for me.

I am spazzing out about the pancake dinner and need to work a lot on that the next few days along with the crazy class online for my nursing company.  No more procrastination!

Guess that is all.

Grace

No comments: