Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pressure!!!!!

The pressure of finishing the compliance course online is getting worse.  I worked several hours watching videos online. I have finished 7 of 11 sections and have hit a bad glitch.  The website won't allow me to go any further.  I have to finish by Friday or else! Sure hope I can get it working right. I have called my employer and they don't know what is wrong either.  So I am at a standstill and I planned on having it done tonight.

Our Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper was a great success.  Lots of good volunteer help and probably close to 50 generous people who came to eat dinner.  We hadn't planned on serving meat tonight to save on cost, but this afternoon I received a call from a member who made a ham and wanted to share it with the pancakes tonight.  What an answer to prayer and a blessing. Had a great clean up crew and we were finished and home before 8 pm.

Got Mary and Brandon back to University of Michigan on time yesterday and without needing to stop for gas. I needed gas once we got into Ann Arbor so I added gas after I dropped them off.  The problem was I got turned around gassing up and headed in the wrong direction.  Thankfully, I realized it early turned around and found I-94 and headed home another way..still made it home in time for children's choir and chimes.

Sarah is getting ready and packing up for her trip to Minneapolis, MN for the Great Lakes Athletic Trainers Association conference (GLATA).   She is looking forward to a good rest of the week.

Well, better get going, maybe I can get that website to work.


Gracie

No comments: