Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just an Update

I did get to the Physician's Assistant yesterday morning. I don't have strep throat, but since I have been sick since last Thursday and I was not getting better, I did get started on antibiotics.  So I am on day 2 of Zithromycin aka a Z-Pac.  Taking Motrin, Sudafed and Robitussin around the clock.  With the meds, I feel ok and able to get some things done.

We really need spring to arrive. Kids Choir is getting a little rowdy and hard to focus.  They are still singing great, just need to listen more.  Chimes are ringing along wonderfully.  Have a couple of Easter songs that are ready to go! Thinking of having an all music service.   Compile all of this years favorites. 

Skipping my golf buddy lunch today.  My appetite isn't so good, and I just want to rest a bit.  I am going to have a meeting with my VBS Co-Leader.  Our curriculum is in!  Pandamania!  Will do some brainstorming! 

Will use the rest of the day to work on the computer, rest and recover.  Plan on being back to work tomorrow.

Grace

No comments: