Friday, March 25, 2011

A Change in Plans

I stayed home from work today.  Still didn't feel too well and I was able to find a nurse to cover for me.  Luckily, I feel a little better this afternoon, so I think I can still sell tickets for Aladdin JR tonight.  Sarah and I will see the show.  I had better keep the meds in me so I stay symptom free.

Sarah informed my that the Hope College Athletic Training trip to Japan has been cancelled.  I am very sad for her.  She isn't sure what is going to happen, because they had non-refundable tickets.  This also means that she might be able to come to South Carolina for Jeff's retirement.  That would be nice!

Full Time NICU job is available at the Children's Hospital.  I have applied and my status has already been updated as been interviewed.  So I guess I won't need to interview again. Will have to wait to see if the Nurse Manager will hire me. Will keep you posted.

So looking ahead:
  • Tonight is Aladdin Jr.  Matthew will be responsible for the fog machine and some props. He has already done light stuff. 
  • Tomorrow we will be heading to Detroit to pick up Jeff and then to Ann Arbor for dinner with Mary and Brandon and then to the Women's Glee Club Concert.  I can't wait! 
  • Sunday I play for church and we will see if I can bowl like crazy again!  Let's hope so!
Gracie

No comments: