Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quick Update

My interview went pretty well.  There is promise...should know something very soon.  The job is temporary and would be up to 120 days.  The manager said he may be hiring in the fall and if this all works out, I would have tht possibility of becoming a regular employee.  For now I am taking one step at a time. I did take a written skills test to see how much I remember and how much orientation I would need.  Thanks for keeping me in your prayers.

Did a little window shopping in Grand Rapids and had a delicious Steak N Shake lunch.  Got home and worked on laundry and practicing the piano for Sunday's orchestra anthem.  Made spaghetti for dinner and then have been working on computer and catching up on mail. I am writing this as I wait for the last load of laundry to finish drying.  Wanted to get it done since I work tomorrow and then we have church in the evening.

Chime team was terrific last night. We are going to be ready for Sunday the 27th and for Easter. The softball meeting went smoothly as well.  I really enjoy coaching the team, but feel a little awkward being the only "girl" coach.  It doesn't keep me from speaking up if necessary. Still need to see exactly who will be playing this summer.

That should do it from rainy Michigan!

Grace

No comments: