Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here's the Latest

Receieved a second letter from Mary's German teacher and things are going well. Guess this is the best weather any group has had during a spring break trip.  That is good to hear! Today's schedule looked open in the morning and early afternoon.  The met up for a meal at Alter Simpl. http://www.alter-simpl.com/index.php. Looks real nice. This website is in German, but you can click on Galerie and see great pictures. I wonder what they had to eat? Thursday's show was at the Munich Marionette Theater.  http://www.muenchner-marionettentheater.de/stuecke.htm. According to the teacher's email, this theatre holds only 40 people. They were going to arrive early and get in line.  The teacher was hopeful that their group could go backstage and handle the marionettes.  Wouldn't that be cool?  Tomorrow is a day trip to Kochel.  According to what I have read, it is near a lake near the Alps.  Sounds nice!

I got some laundry done today, had lunch with the quilters, went grocery shopping with Matthew and then attended GHS parent/teacher conference. Matthew got good reports from all his teachers and he was a huge help shopping and putting away the groceries. Made spaghetti and meatballs with "Emerils" sauce for dinner.  It was pretty good, I liked it a lot.  Our church orchestra had practice tonight and our songs are coming along nicely.  My hands were very cold tonight which made it harder to place all the 16th notes.

Tomorrow I work during the day and then I really need to get working on the mandatory class for the nursing agency.  Our youth group is having a Shrove Tuesday pancake dinner and I need to line up all my workers and cooks.  Sure have plenty to do!

Well, that is the latest.  More tomorrow.

Grace

No comments: