Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Love Tuesdays

Tuesday is kind of my own day. I get up later, work on my computer, watch my morning show, Matlock, and then enjoy lunch with my golf buddies!  Whether we play golf or not! The afternoon is time to catch up on things I can't do during the week. That usually means laundry too.

No news from Germany, but I feel like no news is good news.  Today the group is visiting Dachau Concentration Camp.  I looked up some pictures on the internet, and I think it would be a little creepy to tour a place like that, and walk into what was an actual gas chamber.  I suppose it would still be interesting as part of history.  Tonight's show is: Ludwig II.

Matthew started taking the ACT today.  He was a little anxious, wants to do well, even taking practice tests to get ready.  I hated taking those tests. They made me nervous too. The tests continue for the next few days.  He'll be glad when they are over.

Sarah is still feeling under the weather. Guess she talked with the doctor and he says there is virus going around right now. I know it is true because I know others with a virus too.

Well, I guess that is it. Matlock is finishing up and he is just about to solve the case!

Grace

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I wanna see a concentration camp. I've wanted to do that for a while. :( So jealous of Mary.