Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today's Events

My hot dog lunch was a big hit. "It's like a picnic" was one comment from a quilter.  I brought along chili and cheese too for those who wanted a chili dog.  We also had delicious home made potato salad, chips and apple pie for dessert.  Maybe spring will arrive soon!

Spent some time planning VBS with my co-leader. We have some great ideas.  Hope that we can get a great crew to help it be successful.

This afternoon I went to the hand doctor.  He was very cool.  Funny, his name is Dr DeHaan, almost Dr. "The Hand"!  I was treated great as always at Orthopedic Associates of Michigan.  My bones look great! "Couldn't be more perfect!  Bones of a 16 year old!"  Hooray for milk!  Anyway, he thinks that I have a small ganglion cyst.   For now, he thinks wearing a soft splint as much as I can will help.  Click on the link and read more about it.

Sarah is doing fine in Minnesota.  Was excited to let me know she watched live knee surgery online at her conference.  Guess you could even asked the surgeon questions!  I looked up some information about the conference,   click here  if you want to read more about it. 

Matthew had a choir concert tonight and I really liked their songs.  This concert was in preparation for the Choir Festival next week, where they will be judged and given a rating.  We are  hoping for a superior or division I rating.  You should be able to watch the concert in a few days by clicking on the link "Watch Greenville High School Events".   His songs are at the end of the concert, as he is in the top choir of the school. Enjoy!

Well, the dishes are done, and my blogging is done. So I am going to relax and watch some TV and then go to bed. Work tomorrow and Saturday!  Matthew has a Saturday rehearsal as well with Aladdin Jr as the Lighting Guy.  Then we Spring Forward! 

March Madness is close...join my group and choose your winners! Link at the top of the page. Email me if you have any trouble.

Gracie

No comments: