Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feeling Better

I guess there must have been some bacterial infection somewhere, probably sinus, since I started feeling better a day or so after starting my Z-Pac.  Was back to work yesterday and had a good day too!  The day was long though since as soon as I got home, I baked some cookies, took care of some business for my girls and then was off to church for soup supper, church and choir rehearsal. I brought warm cookies so needless to say, I didn't have any to bring home.  I played for church and the kids choir sang beautifully last night.  Choir rehearsal went pretty well, our accompanist wasn't there so I did the best I could. I was home in time to watch the season finale of Top Chef, where my favorite won the competition!  Have been watching Sarah's athletic training video on you tube almost non-stop so they can get as many hits as possible. Today is the last day of that competition so get on you tube and watch a couple of times at least! Thanks!

Today I cleaned the kitchen, got the AT video rolling again and made some pancakes for breakfast.  I still need to practice the piano for orchestra tonight, enjoy lunch with the quilters and then go to the dentist.  I sure hope that I can fit in some time to watch some of the Tiger's Season Opener this afternoon too. I put off working on Quicken to type up some VBS notes on Tuesday, so I really need to be quick and get that done before vacation.

Speaking of our spring break vacation. It is coming up fast. Still trying to figure out our plans. I know we are going to Busch Gardens one day and then we will try to spend a few days in Oviedo and a few days in Leesburg.  Taxes need to get finished, financial aid papers for u-mich need to get completed and of course Easter is just around the corner.  Add in concerts, bowling tournaments and getting kids home from school, puts a lot on our plate.  Boy we do need a break!

Guess I better get going!  Have a great day and keep watching Not All Athletes Wear Jerseys!

Grace

No comments: