Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bringing the Birthday to YOU!



Matthew had a very nice birthday. We ended the day with a round of "Happy Birthday" and marble cake! Craig's Crusiers was a lot of fun. We ate lots of pizza, played lots of games and drove the go karts twice. There were lots of people there, but it didn't seem overcrowded to me. We were able to talk to Jeff after all the excitement and fill him on the birthday activities. It was so nice to hear his voice.


Earlier, we went to the store and bought a "dock" for his iPod. It charges and plays the ipod or you can also listen to the radio. It has a remote control with a snooze button so he doesn't have to get up to hit the button. Is that a good idea?? I got Matthew's old clock radio and I set it up on my side of the bed. Matthew is thankful for his birthday money and has put in the bank to save for a car!

Sarah and I have also been watching as much of the olympics as we can. The short track races were exciting to watch. The final race was pretty intense and we were glad that 2 americans received medals.

I have my Sunday School lesson done and I am ready to play for church tomorrow. Most of our orchestra won't be there tomorrow, so just the baritone will be playing with tomorrow. That is fine because we enjoy playing music together. It should be a nice transfiguration service.

Hoping to get today's pictures posted, so keep a look out for them.

Happy Heart's Day

Grace