Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Snowing! All Day!

Just as predicted, the snow began early this morning and has been snowing consistently all day. I managed to get the precip gauge up after about 1" of snowfall. It is nearly half full now about 8 hours later. It is supposed to snow until tomorrow afternoon! We expect a snow day tomorrow and of course I am scheduled to work! I never seem to be off when the snow days hit. Darn!

I got a lot done today. I had PT for my feet. That really seems to be making it better. Then I went shopping and got milk and some food that we could eat without cooking. Stopped by church and then quick went home to put groceries away before I went to lunch with my golf buddies. Today was Chinese food! Mmmm. It had been awhile since I ate chinese food. We spent a good while talking and laughing as usual.

This afternoon I talked with a friends at church about getting our boys to the National Youth Gathering this summer in New Orleans. There is a church in W Michigan that has only one young man going, so they are happy to invite our two boys to go along with them. Before I knew it, Matthew needed to go to OT. Whew! I received word that my other orchestra books were in at the music store, so I went to get those too. It looks pretty difficult. Practice practice practice!

Matthew and I worked on clearing the snow before dark. I decided that we needed to keep up with the snow, or tomorrow would be an extra hard shoveling and snow blowing day. Got that done and then balanced a few bank accounts.

Tonight's Theatre booseter meeting was cancelled, so I am at home blogging and trying to get in the mood to write the thank you notes. That is overwhelming! Tired too from a busy day and getting exercise with the shoveling!

That is all....Stay warm.

Gracie