Monday, February 1, 2010

All is Well

So far so good. It has been nearly a week and we are all thriving. Talked to Jeff tonight and he had a good Sunday. Went to church at St Mark's with his brother Andy and friend Stephanye. Mary spoke with Jeff while I was at bowling and I guess he stayed with Andy last night and enjoyed time together. He was off to work when we hung up the phone. He is working midnight shifts. He is able to get rides to work so he doesn't have to walk there at night in Miami! Whew!

Our Sunday was good too. Church went well, although it was a little strange without Jeff. He has missed a Sunday before for military duty, but we all expect not to see him for a month. Took the kids for pizza lunch and then got some chores done at home. Youth group planning meeting was tonight and then I went bowling. We ended up winning 3 points tonight. Yay! It will be fun having Doug on our team while Jeff is away. I had a good night tonight. I bowled over average, although I had some bad balls that I want to forget.

No school tomorrow! I like having days with my kids. These days won't last too much longer. Time really does go by faster every year! I have PT for my aching feet in the morning and Matthew has OT in the afternoon. Kids choir and chimes in the evening.

Last day of finals Tuesday morning. Please pray for Mary on her pre-calculus test on Tuesday morning early! Matthew has a history final. Tuesday lunch starts the next semester. Sammy gets groomed on Tuesday! He really needs it! Theatre Booseters meeting in the evening.

Time to go play Mario Kart with Matthew. I am getting better!

Grace