Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Weekend! Happy Birthday Janelle!

It is a bright Saturday morning with a few flurries blowing through Greenville. Just read on Facebook that our friends the Welshinger's already have 25" of snow and it is still falling in Maryland. Whew! Jeff called last night as told us we might see significant snow later in the week.

I have posted pictures of our medical facility and of Mary's math paper burning ceremony on our photo album. Both were pretty good, in their own sort of way. What is it about a fire that is so captivating? Mary finished PreCalculus with a C, which is still commendable from me since I barely made it through Algebra II. She much is happy with her classes this semester.

I had a pretty good day at work yesterday and then the kids and I went out for dinner at El Rancho. Mary came home and worked on creating a open house annoucment for her graduation this summer and Matthew went to the high school basketball game. I did a little of both. We had a little visit from some young friends too, and had some fun discussions. No debates! Talked to Jeff and then finished off the night with Mario Kart with Matthew. I am getting better and Matthew is first place in most games.

As for today, I am going to edit a job application online, go shopping, banking, prepare for Sunday School and then go to work for one of my famed 8pm to 2 am shifts. Hooray. So far I have eaten breakfast and did my blogging. What is more important than that?

Better get going and get something else done! Have a great weekend!

Gracie