Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Safe and Sound

Sarah is back at Hope College safe and sound. I got back to Greenville about 8:30 pm just after the Olympics started for the night. We all are tucked in safe for the night!

Talked to Jeff this afternoon for quite awhile doing FAFSA stuff. Think we finally got it all right. This evening we talked and got the information for Hope done and faxed. Looks like our Expected Family Contribution will be less than expected! Yay! Now we will wait to see what kind of help these institutions will give us.

Tomorrow will be a long one for everyone. I work 8 hours, then will change and get over to church for Ash Wednesday service. I am directing the choir. Choir rehearsals follow church. Maybe I can get some other things to do crossed off my list before church. The kids have school, then play practice and then choreography for village green until 10 pm! They will be so tired! Hope they feed them something. So much for Ash Wednesday service for them. No one ever considers families church involvement when planning school activities.

So I guess I had better get to bed.

Grace