Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy 16th Birthday Matthew!

I can't believe that my baby is sixteen years old! He was a good baby and has brought us a lot of joy! We are going to celebrate today by going shopping for presents together and then play and eat a Craig's Cruisers. The pizza is decent and we like playing the games and driving the race cars.

We had fun last night too. First we did our chores before heading off to dinner, which was delicious! Best mozerella sticks I have ever had and of course the best ranch dressing in the world. It was nice to visit with Brandon's dad for a little bit (it is his restaurant). Matthew drove to Holland and picked up Sarah and then she drove home. We saw the end of the olympics with the flags, moment of silence, the torches and the lighting of the cauldrons. I am looking forward to a few weeks of watching winter sports.

Before the celebration begins, we are going to the bank, and I am going to practice the piano for tomorrow. I can prepare for Sunday School later...remember, that is when my creativity is working at it's best.

On a side note,

Happy Valentine's Day!

Grace