Monday, February 22, 2010

Heavy Snow Stayed South

School is in session! Not much snow on the ground this morning. Still snowing, maybe get another inch or two. I can say it is blowing! Will this be the last snowfall of the season??


Here are some pictures of the concert as promised. I have posted more on the Family Photo Album. I was sitting in the upper area of the auditorium, so I couldn't get close ups of the kids. See my facebook of a video of one of their songs.

Mary has a job lead at McDonald's. We eat there every Sunday after bowling and have made "friends" with the Sunday night staff. The manager last night gave us the hint and even had Mary put her name (the managers) on the application as a reference!

I need to get going to PT and work for a few hours. Kids choir and Chimes tonight.

Grace