Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Day I Always Remember

Today is the day my dad was ordained in 1945. Eventhough he is heaven, a great place to be, I will always remember this important date with joy and remember dad as a wonderful pastor who LOVED TO TELL THE STORY! He was a wonderful man!

Yesterday was a good non-stressful day. I practiced the piano, followed up on some bill business and completed my last CEU class for my license. Matthew and I also attended the open house of our new medical facility. It is beautiful and it "green". I did take some pictures and will post them later, as I am supposed to be at quilting. Choir rehearsal went pretty well last night and then I watch some TV.

Later today I go back to therapy for my feet. I do feel a lot of progress!! We are waiting to hear if Matthew OT got extended. We hope so. Orchestra practice is tonight so I have practiced a some in our new books! I can't wait.

Talked with Sarah last night. She will be coming home late next Friday. It will be nice to have her home for Matthew's 16th birthday. The Olympics start that night too. I am excited. The winter olympics are my favorite! Think I will post a link for the olympics under the Look and See section.

So Long!

Grace